LADY WATER I LOVE YOU GLASS WATER BOTTLE
This Swarovski water bottle will be a special unforgettable beauty in your hand wherever you are. It is perfect for those special days with your friends, for a party, in the gym, even your every day in the office, or with your loved one in your glam home having dinner with a glass of wine. The customized reusable LADY WATER I LOVE YOU GLASS WATER BOTTLE is embellished with real Swarovski® crystals for the ultimate sparkle. Each crystal is hand-placed using the strongest professional-grade glue available. Your crystal-embellished LADY WATER I LOVE YOU GLASS WATER BOTTLE will last as long as it is treated with care, like a piece of jewelry. Please use it to store cold water only!
Your LADY WATER I LOVE YOU GLASS WATER BOTTLE comes with a small packet of spare crystals and glue should any accidents occur. An exclusive WaterGlam Bottle-Bag is also included.
- MATERIAL: borosilicate transparent glass, BPA free and non-toxic fine made bottle cap, real Swarovski® crystals
- CAPACITY: 500 ml
- HEIGHT: 19 cm
- DIAMETER: 8.5 cm
CLEANING AND CARE: do not place your LADY WATER I LOVE YOU GLASS WATER BOTTLE in the dishwasher or microwave! Do not soak it and do not use a scrubber. Clean it with warm soapy water and let air dry with the cup removed. The exteriors may be dried with a soft, lint-free cloth. Gently wipe to maximize brilliance. Do not submerge this product in water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners. Store with the lid removed to ensure no moisture is sealed for prolonged periods of time. This product is an object of art and has to be treated more carefully than a standard one, as all crystals are hand-applied. Store and carry this bottle in a bag included for added protection. Avoid any contact with sharp or hard objects.
HANDLING: do not leave this item in overheated areas as this could cause the glue to soften and make the crystals come loose. Do not pick at the crystals as this could cause them to come off.
WARNING: please note that this product is not a toy. It is not suitable for children under 12 years of age, as small parts may present a choking hazard.